If we really want to love, we must learn to forgive
- Mother Teresa

Friday, June 18, 2010

it's the beginning of the end my friends

Oh no! Freshmen year is over! A whole year of coasting, acing every test without even trying, has flown out the window! Now for the dreaded sophomore year where I'll be taking a whopping TWO honors classes instead of just one, (I know I'm a slacker, complaining about two honors courses while all of my friends are taking four or five!). It's not all bad though, because; although I didn't get re-elected to be on ASB (student government) AND I didn't get a part in the play that I recently auditioned for, I was accepted to be apart of the Ambassadors program at my school (which is another branch of student leadership) and I landed a role in the last play of my freshmen year, The Brothers Grim Spectacularthon! So overall, freshmen year was pretty legit, and I'm praying that the good Lord will give me an even more amazing sophomore year *gulp* I'm glad I'm not a freshmen.......but.....is there any way I can time travel to my post graduation party???

No comments:

Post a Comment