If we really want to love, we must learn to forgive
- Mother Teresa

Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm so irresponsible it's not even funny : (

Ugh, sometimes I am just too unbelievable and not in a good way. My school recommends every student to have a certain graphing calculator, a TI-84 to be exact. It's a great graphing calculator and works for all math levels (from Algebra I to Calculus), however it cost over one hundred dollars in retail. You can buy this calculator for a fraction of that price on e Bay but then you'll have to wait 5-8 business days for it which is not good if you're in summer school. My parents bought me this special calculator at the beginning of my freshmen year, and half way through the year I lost it. They took no pity on me and said that I had to buy myself a new one. So, I saved up all my Christmas pennies and bought one on eBay for half the retail price, and you'll never guess what happened to it........ I LOST IT!!! Yep, that's right, I lost a $122 calculator, and then a $50 calculator (same model), so now I have to take the money I've been saving for a homecoming dress and spend it on a 3rd TI-84 graphing calculator. I'm NOT telling my parents and I vow that this 3rd calculator will not be "misplaced".

No comments:

Post a Comment